- 1. Uniform shirts/blouses in white, gray, navy blue, light blue, or teal
- 2. Pants, shorts, skorts, skirts or jumpers (not higher than 3 inches above the knee) in navy blue
- 3. Athletic shoes must be worn during P.E./closed-toe shoes
Students are NOT allowed to wear:
- High heel shoes or flip-flops.
- Midriff tops, tank tops, or shirts and/or tops with inappropriate writing or logos.
- Baggy or ripped clothing of any kind; jeans.
- Shorts, skorts, dresses or skirts higher than 3 inches above the knee.
- Hats and hoods may not be worn in the classroom or in the cafeteria.
- Make-up, nail polish, acrylic nails.
- Large hoop earrings- safety hazard.